1. The browser menu icon is located in the upper right corner. Select Customize and control Google Chrome, and then select Settings.
2. Select Show advanced settings.
3. Under Privacy, select Content settings.
5. Select OK to close the window.
6. Close the Settings tab.
7. Select the Reload this page button in the upper left corner of the web browser to refresh the page.
1. Locate the web browser menu icons. Select Tools and then Internet Options.
2. In the Internet Options window, select the Security tab.
3. Select the Custom level button.
4. When the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog window opens, locate the Scripting section.
5. Scroll down and locate Active Scripting. Select Enable.
6. When the Warning window pops out asking "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" select Yes.
7. In the Internet Options window, select the OK button to close it.
8. Click the Refresh icon to refresh the page.
1. Locate the web browser menu. Select Edit and then Preferences.
2. In the Preferences window, select the Security tab.
4. Click the Reload the current page icon to refresh the page.
1. Locate the web browser menu. Select Options.
2. Select the Content tab.
4. Select the OK button to close the Options window.
5. Click the Reload current page icon to refresh the page.